"Dissecting News – An Exercise in Analyzing Top-Shelf PsyOps" by Randy Vanadisson
Updated: Aug 4
May 7, 2020
First, we need to set down consensual premises in order to understand exactly ‘what’ these articles and others like it are trying to achieve. This is not entry level analysis. I recently read two articles from the New York Times and was very impressed by the mastery of social manipulation. It brings back an old common sense saying - never underestimate your enemy. Put your seat-belt on. This one is intense. Remember, I am Independent. I am not a fan of either party. I have serious irreconcilable problems with both. I believe our survival depends on ending our country’s division. Besides ignorance, division is our number one enemy.
First, the consensual premises –
1) We have a major health concern.
2) We have a major economic concern.
3) The country is dangerously divided, more so now than at any other time in American history save the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.
4) The population on the whole is uncertain and fearful of the future.
5) Major laboratories are working hard to come up with a vaccine for world inoculation.
6) Vaccine safety trails take an average of 10 to 20 years to complete.
7) The upcoming DNA/RNA vaccinations will be the first in our medical history.
8) Current nanotechnology can be administered through a syringe, detect and fight cancer, deliver drug and gene therapy, and create positive/beneficial behavior modifications within specified psychiatric applications, to name only a few benefits.
9) In 1986, Congress passed the following - 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22 – Standards of responsibility: Paragraph (b), which addresses “Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings” states, “(1) No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
10) Whoever comes up with the Covid-19 vaccination will make tens, if not hundreds, of billions of dollars.
11) As of 2020, we are down to four media conglomerates; Comcast, The Walt Disney Company, AT&T and Viacom-CBS. Also, at least one major pharmaceutical representative is a board member within each of these four conglomerates.
Second, the debatable premises –
1) The giant pharmaceutical companies place profit above humanitarian concerns.
2) The powers that be (the oligarchy) want to keep us hatefully divided as a distraction to further an agenda of absolute control. They are no more conservative or liberal than I am. They have no loyalty to anything except money and total control over everything and everyone.
3) Nanotechnology, with respect to behavior modification, could be used to remove independent thought (weaponized).
4) Current “End the Lock-down” demonstrations are attended by both conservatives and liberals; however mainstream media must present only the majority (right-wing) in order to maintain the appearance of ‘division’.
The Theory (Let me emphasize the word “theory” because that is what this is) –
Some strategic goals of the oligarchs and technocrats:
a. A world-wide vaccination that accomplishes the following;
b. 94% reduction in the population (ideally around 0.5 billion down from 7.8 billion).
c. Absolute total control of the reduced population.
d. 100% identification and total surveillance of every human on the planet from birth to death.
e. Absolute obedience to the new technological paradigm.
f. Acceptance of a singular global governmental body.
g. Behavioral modification (passive and active) for compliance with new collectivist paradigm.
h. The abolishing of hard cash, replaced by a digital currency, which will be used as leverage to force people into the 'new normal'.
Some tactical necessities in order to accomplish the aforementioned strategic goals:
a. FEAR – Apply enough pressure that people abandon critical thinking and common sense.
b. DIVISION (DISTRACTION) – Keep news outlets stirring division and hatred from the right (FOX News) and the left (CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC etc. etc.) Create the illusion of political independence from foreign media outlets (BBC and CBC), which in reality will continue perpetuating the necessary division (distraction).
c. LEGISLATION – As maximum pressure is applied from items a. and b. above, quickly and quietly pass legislation that will create laws compatible with strategic goals.
d. JUDICIARY – Eliminate any and all current laws of self-evident individual rights (including the Bill of Rights) through reinterpretation. Item a. from above will create the ability to make such laws the polar opposite of their original intent. People will accept and, no matter how absurd, will readily give up their rights as long as the new interpretations convey the illusion of safety.
I have not even touched upon the information that inspired me to write this. At the request of a friend, I have been monitoring the “QAnon” movement for about eight weeks now. I am not a supporter, nor am I a hater. I am simply monitoring them. I am concerned about their religious rhetoric and the apparent ‘cold reading/shot gunning’ techniques they seem to employ in their “I told you so” moments. Some of the information is appalling and serious enough to warrant the monitoring, but until something truly significant reveals itself (by way of a known credible threat) they are far from having my endorsement. My biggest worry - 'distraction'.
One sleepless night, I decided to see what was flying around the internet. On one particular Facebook ‘QAnon’ site, a follower had posted the following simple question, “What about Operation Warp Speed?” I laughed out loud when I read that. I was wondering if there was about to be a brand-new conspiracy theory on top of all the other misinformation and disinformation currently being circulated.
As I was laughing, the following response appeared from the site owner, 'fake news'. That got my attention fast. This person rarely posts on his own page and when he does, it is not as a response to anything. He posts to post, not respond. Any change in a person’s behavior can warrant a closer look. Before I go on, I must point out the “QAnon” movement is made up of hard-core Trump supporters. That is important with regard to my theory and my belief in our country’s relentless media-perpetuated division.
First, another consensual premise; The New York Times is mostly a liberal publication. That is a simple and important fact, not in the way of right/left division, but in relation to the current psychological operation.
Second, I’m posting the links here in chronological order for your review.
First article (April 29, 2020) – bullet points to get to the point –
· The White House has made no public announcement of the new effort, called Operation Warp Speed, and some officials are apparently trying to talk the president down, telling him that it would be more harmful to set an unreasonably short deadline that might result in a faulty vaccine than to wait for one that is proved safe and effective.
· Department of Health and Human Services confirmed it. “Operation Warp Speed is clearly another extension of President Trump’s bold leadership and unwillingness to accept ‘business as usual’ approaches to addressing the Covid-19 crisis,” said Michael Caputo, the department’s assistant secretary for public affairs.
· Mr. Trump’s order came after he grew frustrated by warnings from Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and other experts on the coronavirus task force, that development of a vaccine would take a year to 18 months, and that even that schedule might be ambitious.
· According to one official, the idea would be to indemnify the major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies from liability if the vaccines cause sickness or death, and to involve the Pentagon in the testing program. THIS IS A KEY POINT!
· Mr. Trump has made no secret of his impatience with the warnings, from Dr. Fauci and others, about how long it takes to prove both the safety and the efficacy of a vaccine through clinical trials.
· Dr. Fauci intervened: “Yeah, you won’t have a vaccine. You’ll have a vaccine to go into testing.” Then he added, “A year to a year and a half.” Mr. Trump responded: “A couple of months, right? I mean, I like the sound of a couple of months better, I must be honest with you.”
Second article (May 2, 2020) –
· The protest on Friday in Sacramento urging California’s governor to reopen the state resembled the rallies that have appeared elsewhere in the country, with crowds flocking to the State Capitol, pressing leaders to undo restrictions on businesses and daily life. But the organizers were not militia members, restaurant owners or prominent conservative operatives. They were some of the loudest anti-vaccination activists in the country.
· Activists known for their opposition to vaccines have also been involved in protests in New York, Colorado and Texas, where they have found a welcome audience for their arguments for personal freedom and their suspicion of government. But their growing presence at the protests worries public health experts who fear that their messaging could harm the United States’ ability to turn a corner following the pandemic if Americans do not accept a future vaccine.
· “One of the things that we’re finding is that the rhetoric is pretty similar between the anti-vaxxers and those demanding to reopen,” said Dr. Rupali J. Limaye, who studies behavior around vaccines at Johns Hopkins University. “What we hear a lot of is ‘individual self management’ — this idea that they should be in control of making decisions, that they can decide what science is correct and incorrect, and that they know what’s best for their child.” READ THAT AGAIN! ONCE AGAIN, RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT! THIS CREATES A FALSE PERCEPTION THAT THE SCIENCE CARRIES CONSENSUS. IT DOES NOT!
· an adherent of QAnon, a group of conspiracy theorists, was among the first to spread the canard that Bill Gates, the billionaire founder of Microsoft, was behind the creation and spreading of the virus as a means to grab control over the global health system. People opposing mandatory vaccinations quickly picked up on that theme, and Mr. Gates has become a new boogeyman of the far right.
· A coronavirus vaccine’s success “is going to be very dependent on whether the public will accept a vaccine or not, because we need a level of herd immunity to prevent a future outbreak,” Dr. Limaye said. “Otherwise it’s just going to continue circulating in the population.” THIS STATEMENT IS CONTRADICTORY WITH REGARD TO WEARING MASKS, WASHING YOUR HANDS EVERY TWO MINUTES, AND DEVELOPING NATURAL IMMUNITY. THANK YOU NEW YORK TIMES FOR OUTING DR. LIMAYE!
Okay, there it is and now the analysis -
1) Division is the best control/diversion method.
2) The oligarchs and technocrats want everyone inoculated.
3) Division cannot be allowed to hinder universal acceptance of a Covid-19 vaccination.
4) By revealing Trump’s Operation Warp Speed in the media (both left and right), we automatically achieve two major goals; a. Trump supporters (half the population) will be on board with the President attempting to “get something done now” and “getting us safe sooner rather than later” from the coming phase 2 of the pandemic; b. Democrat supporters (the other half of the population) will be of the following belief (influenced by left-wing media outlets such as the New York Times), “That's too soon. It's not safe! We need at least a year!” This ensures both compliance with the idea that a vaccine is necessary and continues the control mechanism of division to keep everyone controlled and distracted. Truly brilliant high-level manipulation.
The desired diversionary question now becomes ‘when are we getting it?’ (with everyone on board) as opposed to ‘is it safe?’ with a regard to a mandatory vaccination. This type of psychological operation gets everyone on board with a simple argument regarding how soon - this fall or next year - it's a win-win either way. Remember, the consensual premise that the majority of doctors and scientists regard the time it takes to do a proper safe vaccine trial as 10 to 20 years.
Now add Trump, the most hated President in U. S. history, with this crazy desire that we all get inoculated by this winter. This of course will have the desired effect from the left as “That's too soon. It's not safe! We need at least a year!” This winter or next year is exactly the same - it is gambling at best (horrific odds with regard to safety), but politically it achieves the dual objectives of maintaining division and getting the majority of conservatives on board. I can already hear the 'right', “Trump said we need it by winter, so we're going to get it done!” Don't be surprised if our military becomes the main source of vaccine delivery. No joke.
If it doesn't happen by winter, our total disregard for normal herd immunity and our current over-sterilization will hit (as planned), and Trump supporters will blame democrats. If it does happen by fall, when disaster strikes (and it will) they will all blame Trump for pushing through an unsafe vaccine. Don’t forget “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death.” That is the law my friends, they have been untouchable since 1988.
Likewise, if the vaccine gets held up for whatever reason and gets released next year (2021), this also will not stop ‘Phase 2’ which is going to hurt this fall and winter. Trump supporters will blame Democrats for holding up the process and thus make them indirectly responsible for killing many Americans (this is all about manufactured perception, not actual reality). Their rhetoric will be something like this, “We didn't get the vaccine soon enough.”
Either way (under the psyop), they win and you lose, regardless of your political party and misappropriated hatred. It’s impressive – very evil, but impressive nonetheless. I chose the New York Times because they are generally left-leaning and basically called Trump bull-headed for trying to rush a vaccine through too fast. But remember, all media outlets (right and left) are reporting on Operation Warp Speed. Brilliant. I see this tactic is already working.
United, we can do something about what’s happening. Divided, we are sure to lose. They are counting on that division. Don’t let it happen. Find love. Find unity. Wake up.
Have a wonderful weekend – much love, Randy
If you have questions, please send them to email@example.com and I may just do a blog entry for your question. Also, make sure and hit the 'subscribe' button and enter your information. You'll get notified every time I update the blog.